16th June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can we self study for ISEET exam?

can we do self study for iseet exam?...please tell me can we do it

22nd October 2012, 07:11 PM
koti7575

Default Re: Can we self study for ISEET exam?

whether one should go to coaching classes or do the self preparation for exams like JEE/ISEET, NEET etc? This is very subjective question and there is no definitive answer to it. This puts me in the similar situation as Lord Krishna in Mahabharata – I can be your charioteer but I cannot fight with you. In other words, I can help you decide whether you go to coaching class or do self study but cannot give the answer as yes or no. Here I will list down few things that will help you in finding the right answer for yourself -

Are you self disciplined?

Self study needs lot of self discipline and self motivation. While we all have the power to improve on both these fronts but lets accept this, some of us give up too soon. Specially with the challenges faced in preparation for so tough and competitive exams. Joining a class covers up for that because you need to keep up with the pace of the classroom. Another point to consider before making your decision.
22nd October 2012, 09:02 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we self study for ISEET exam?

Hi,

I will give some question and its answer. you are deeply thought and take decesion. if are you able to hard-work, so you can studying in self.

Are you self disciplined?

Self study needs lot of self discipline and self motivation. While we all have the power to improve on both these fronts but lets accept this, some of us give up too soon. Specially with the challenges faced in preparation for so tough and competitive exams. Joining a class covers up for that because you need to keep up with the pace of the classroom. Another point to consider before making your decision.

Is the coaching class good enough?

Accept this fact, majority of the coaching classes are not good. Dont fall for the marketing tactics used by them to lure you into paying Lacs of rupees. There is also teacher factor involved, so the quality of coaching class can go up or down depending on good teachers coming or leaving it. So do consider this before joining any coaching. Since lot of these coaching classes take one time fee and do not refund it, your money (and time) will go waste if you do not find it good.

How much help do you need?

God has gifted each one of us in a different way. Some of us are good in Maths and some us may need extra help in Chemistry. So depending your learning needs, you might need varied degree of help. Assess yourself and check how much help you need. Also keep in mind that the coaching classes are not personalized according to your needs and they cater to the entire class consisting of students with varied strengths and weaknesses. So think about this before making your decision.

All decision depends you so carefully take.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?