2nd November 2010, 07:13 PM
kaveti sai kishore

Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?

Sir, i am doing my final year in (ece) in nishitha engg college
how can i do my final project in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL)? Tell me the requirements plz..

7th November 2010, 12:14 PM
chandana Reddy

Default Re: Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?

hi...
post your resume the concerned person at DRDL....if you dont have any influence in DRDL,talk to the project manager directly and tell them that you dont have influence over there and convince him through your words that you will give your level best in doing the project..

god luck..
2nd December 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?

sir im from IT dept studying in annamacharya, what are the requiremnts to perform a project in DRDL, if we are new to any platform will they help us in performing the projects.... plz reply sir
16th December 2010, 08:15 PM
aloorisree

sir i am doing project in elsec. i didn't got stuff about topic named asDevelopment help contents for analysis receiver). basically i am from it group.please send a link about that topic.i wil be very thankful to u
21st December 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from ECE final year which study projects will DRDL conducts.
28th January 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am vinusha(ece) form sridevi womens college,will drdl provide study projects..
5th February 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am a BE 2nd year (mechanical) student and would like to do a mini project in DRDL. I would like to know the type of projects DRDL allows students to there.
regards
sahithi.
13th April 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam doing int.mtech nanotechnology at amity university delhi,i want to know is there any reasearch going on topic related to nanotechnology.....???
2nd May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?

sir
I am b.tech (mechanical) 3rd year student & i would like to do the project in DRDL. Will DRDL provides any projects to students?
25th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

iam btech 2nd year i want to do any work in drdl
10th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

hi work attendant jobs gbalakrishna
14th August 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Am an engineering 3rd year student in
colleg of engineering thalassery.
How can i get a chace to doing a project in drdo
25th September 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student i want to do project work in drdl
15th October 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i heard that we have to approach concerned authorities of DRDL with a letter and statement of objective!Please enlighten me if i am true in this case because i think just approaching them with a mere resume(most of students have unfinished mini projects) won't suffice the requirements!
23rd November 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m kavya frm btech final year n want to do my final project in drdl.how we have to approach to do a project in drdl? how much we need to pay for the project and is there any cutoff percentage for doing project in drdl? wt all projects are there for ece students?
can u please provide me the required information
28th January 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam,
Iam TAHER HUSSAIN doing my final year in (IT) in GREENFORT engg college,
how can i do my final project in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL)?
Tell me the requirements please...
28th January 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam
Iam TAHER HUSSAIN, doing my final year in (IT) in GREENFORT Engg College,
how can i do my final project in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL)?
Tell me the requirements please..
Will give our level best in doing the project..
THANK YOU..
28th January 2012, 11:58 AM
TAHER HUSSAIN

Thumbs up Re: Project work in Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) for engineering students?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Iam doing final year(IT) from GREENFORT ENGG COLLEGE,
how we have to approach to do a project in drdl? how much we need to pay for the project and is there any cutoff percentage for doing project in drdl?
thank you
5th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam
Iam TAHER HUSSAIN, doing my final year in (IT) in GREENFORT Engg College,
Tell me the requirements please..
Will give our level best in doing the project..
THANK YOU..
13th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED AUTHORITEE
I KIRAN KUMAR.B STUDENT OF3rd YEAR IN EEE,FROM MGIT COLLLEGE
I WANT TO DO ACADAMIC MINI PROJECT IN DRDL , SO WHAT STEPS I NEED TO TAKE TO REGISTER my SLOT FOR THAT ,TO WHOME I HAVE TO CANTACT
WILL U PLEASE SUJECT ME FOR THIS,PLEASE
THANK U. MY MAIL ID ([email protected])
25th March 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am lakshmi priyanka studying 3rd year btech iinformation technology I want to do mini project in drdl please suggest some proejcts which can be done in the drdl in software technologies please suggest the area of project in which it is useful to get a job in that particular area of project.And the drdl infrastructure can be utilised in a good manner .
30th May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my 3rd year b.tech(aeronautical)..i wish to do my both mini n main projects at a time..so suggeast me what al streams i can opt to do in DRDL??????
24th August 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ece third year i am intetested to do mini project in DRDL...i am.interested alot to do a project so plsss let me know i would i do it
29th December 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

sir im from 4th IT dept studying in BIET, what are the requiremnts to perform a project in DRDL, if we are new to any platform will they help us in performing the projects.... plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?