6th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Proper fee structure for B.Tech courses at Graphic University Dehradun?

i want to know the proper fee structure for b.tech courses at graphic university deharadun.

Related Questions:
  1. Proper fee structure for B.Tech courses at Graphic University Dehradun?
  2. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  3. Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?
  4. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  5. How should I join government college after doing BSc degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  8. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take admission in MCA in Delhi, Dehradun without entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  12. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech in Graphic Era University?
  13. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
  14. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  15. Universities offering B.Ed courses? Fee structure of these universities?
  16. What's the total fee structure of IPS coaching classes in Dehradun?
  17. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  18. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
25th July 2011, 01:24 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Proper fee structure for B.Tech courses at Graphic University Dehradun?

Dear friend,
Graphic university is the private university in Dehradun and recruit student through UPSEE exam.

The fees structure of these college for B-Tech course is:

*Tution fees: Rs 45000 per semester

*Hostel fees including mess:Rs 17000 per semester
30th May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Proper fee structure for B.Tech courses at Graphic University Dehradun?

Sir i want to take admission in graphic era my marks in aieee is 55 and i got 87.2% in 12 cbse 2012 and my uptu rank is 21294 general
8th June 2012, 09:29 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

i think the Tuition fees: Rs 45000 per semester

and the Hostel charges including mess:Rs 17000 per semester
11th June 2012, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for admission in btech corses and how much security and fees required at the time of addmission
16th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i have got 63 marks in aieee 2012 so can i got admission in grafic era college
11th August 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure of btech (petroleum branch) in graphic era
29th December 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mca includin hostel charge.
23rd April 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

my marks in aieee are 124 can i get any govt. college
7th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i am got 62 mark in aieee and uptu rank 19932 . How will apply in ur collage. what is the fee structure of b.tech
16th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir my jee main score is 110.can i get admsn in any govt collage in uttarakhand
13th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in geu so I want to know total fee structure forbtek(mechanical) with hostel charges per semester......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?