28th April 2011, 07:44 PM
G.GUPTA261

Prospects of CS course after completing BBA graduation?

Respected Sir/ Madam ,
I have recently completed my graduation (BBA) from the rajasthan university.
I want to do cs courses .so, I want to know that it is good for me according to future prospects or not . or I will go for the MBA in finance field .

19th July 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of CS course after completing BBA graduation?

i want 2 know that which 1 year courses is best after bba in general .....
19th July 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what all future prospects in terms of courses as well as job are available in front of students.
23rd July 2011, 09:41 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi Gupta,
You can choose Company Secretaryship course (CS) is better. It has more wanted scope.
But i think it is more difficult. If you are more interested you can opt for this. Otherwise the safer side,
Join MBA in Finance or other major as per your interest.
All the best.
28th March 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed mba(finance). Can i did c.s without the foundation course in c.s . Whethes c.s is easy for mba students
14th August 2012, 11:59 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Well, as you have done your graduation in BBA, now whatever you do just focus on that and do your best.

Both the stream will be good for you. You can select any one according to your interest either MBA or CS.

Well, CS will provide better opportunities as compared to MBA in finance. You can choose Company Secretaryship course, if you have great interest in that and also great stamina to work hard because competition is very hard in this field.

MBA finance is always good and have lots of demand these day in the market. Now, its completely depends on you, on your interest that what's better and what do you want to do. Take your own time and select the best option.

Wish you all the very best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?