3rd July 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?

Sir I'm completed bba in Open University system with this not require formal education. After completion of 10 the standard I'm done bba in our system. Presently, I'm in armed force. There is a chance to promotion which requires any graduation. If you clear my doubt that the graduation that without 12th, am I eligible for graduation or not?

7th July 2015, 11:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I'm completed bba in Open University system with this not require formal education. After completion of 10 the standard I'm done bba in our system. Presently, I'm in armed force. There is a chance to promotion which requires any graduation. If you clear my doubt that the graduation that without 12th, am I eligible for graduation or not?
It is really good to see that you are interested into move the next level. But, promotion is not only based on your qualification it also based on various factors such as, experience, skill and efficiency. So, you should prove all those things to get a promotion.

No, you are not eligible for Graduation course after completing 10th standard. There is no university in India, which does not give admission to students after 10th standard. Only those students who have completed their 12th standard are eligible for Graduation.
8th July 2015, 04:48 PM
meeratyagi25

Smile Re: Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?

nice question but not provide 10th pass and not a direct graduation admission

No, you are not eligible for Graduation course after completing 10th standard. There is no university in India, which does not give admission to students after 10th standard. Only those students who have completed their 12th standard are eligible for Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?