13th August 2012, 05:55 PM
PIYU S PATIL

How to appear for XAT after securing 88 in SSC and 82 in HSC? I am pursuing B.Com 2nd year

hello sir, i have secured 88 in ssc and 82 in hsc and currently pursuing b.com (second year), i wish to appear for xat 2013 , but dont have any kind level of work experience ..... can i get admitted into xlri jamshedpur for 2 year mba pgp programme ? if yes then what is the minimum score that i should secure in XAT ??? please reply soon sir

14th August 2012, 12:19 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to appear for XAT after securing 88 in SSC and 82 in HSC? I am pursuing B.Com 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIYU S PATIL View Post
hello sir, i have secured 88 in ssc and 82 in hsc and currently pursuing b.com (second year), i wish to appear for xat 2013 , but dont have any kind level of work experience ..... can i get admitted into xlri jamshedpur for 2 year mba pgp programme ? if yes then what is the minimum score that i should secure in XAT ??? please reply soon sir
Eligibility Criterion For XAT

The XAT Exam is conducted for admissions to various prominent institutes of Xavier's like XLRI,XIMB,XIME,etc..

A candidate can appear for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) only if :-

>> The candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognized University for a duration of 3/4 years..

>> The candidate has secured a minimum of 50% in his graduation..

Note :- Final year graduation students are also eligible for appearing for the XAT Entrance Exam..

The XAT forms shall be available in the month of October..

The XAT-2013 is going to be conducted on 6th January,2013

For any more information on XAT you can Click Here

I have attached a few previous year question papers of XAT along with this post so that you can get familiarized with the pattern of the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf XAT 2008 Paper.pdf(841.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf XAT 2008 Solutions.pdf(1.19 MB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf XAT_2010_Question_Paper_With_Detailed_Solutions.pdf(1.07 MB, 60 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?