4th November 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Prospects of joining NASA as an Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

I am a b.tech in mechanical engineering and want to join NASA as an engineer. Can you please guide me in this aspects?

16th February 2012, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prospects of joining NASA as an Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

The desire for joining the NASA is something that all students who is interested in the space studies would have. It is a really a difficult task to join the NASA. You need to prove yourself in all aspects of life to join the NASA. You should have excellent academic background and a sound knowledge of space technology. The candidate should also be medically fit to join NASA. A B.Tech degree in Mechanical branch alone would rarely get you an opportunity to work for NASA. You need to pursue a Master course and also gain some experience.
1st August 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of joining NASA as an Engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

I finished my collage graduation.I want to joining nasa.What can i do? Would you help me?
8th September 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my b.tech-information technology 3 rd year. Can i join NASA after completing my studies?
15th February 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

WHAT KIND OF MASTER COURSE IS REQUIRED TO JOIN NASA AFTER COMPLETING B.TECH IN MECHANICAL STREAM?

and its my rqst before you to mail the answer.

[email protected]
17th June 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am finished the diploma in mechanical engineering (DME) HOW I AM JOIN IN NASA
25th February 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Space Engineering qualified Engineer working in NASA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?