16th June 2012, 04:28 PM
Kirti Bhattia

Is PSIT a good college?

Is PSIT a good college? Please tell me about its campus enviornment and placement record in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges could I get after scoring 31824 in general and 4813 in girls in UPSEE?
  2. Which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 1500 in UPTU?
  3. Top 20 to 30 engineering private colleges in UP? What is the rank of Venkateshwara Institute of Technology?
  4. Which are the reputed GBTU colleges and what is the procedure?
  5. What are the vacancies available in Government for Computer Science and Engineering students in Tamilnadu?
  6. Cutoff for SC/ST candidates for GATE for admission in IIT and NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?
  8. What is the marks required for Architecture?
  9. Is Sastra College good for M.Tech? Will I get a good college after scoring TANCET score 25.03?
  10. How good is the placement of IIPM college?
  11. Which college should I join for Architectural Engineering having low fee structure?
  12. Is the faculty of Sri Sairam Engineering College Mechanical Department good?How are the placements of the college? Is the college environment good?
  13. Is Dr College Engineering College in Sonipat, Haryana a good college?
  14. What is the procedure to enter in summer industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 4th semester
  15. Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college? -- [New]
  16. Is there any good college in which I can get after scoring 65 in AIEEE?
  17. Which field should I select between commerce and science after passing 10th? How much percentage do I need?
  18. Can I get admission in top colleges of AIEEE after scoring 88.4% in 12th board, 62837 AIR and 3788 state rank?
22nd October 2012, 08:24 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is PSIT a good college?

Hi,

I thought kanpur PSIT is good institute. this college detail in below.

Psit got 10Th position in uptu rank in first year, but it is on more than 50th position in fourth year (why)while in forth year the student are better than first,second and third year, because the worst students are filtered in first ,second and third year.

Psit claims ,no. 1 position in kanpur in B.Tech, it is wrong.If a student got 75 % in first year and in fourth year he secured only 70 % then companies do not entertain such students.Psit does not show its placement.
22nd October 2012, 08:35 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Hi,

I thought kanpur PSIT is not good institute. this resone shown detail in below

Psit got 10Th position in uptu rank in first year, but it is on more than 50th position in fourth year (why)while in forth year the student are better than first,second and third year, because the worst students are filtered in first ,second and third year.

Psit claims ,no. 1 position in kanpur in B.Tech, it is wrong.If a student got 75 % in first year and in fourth year he secured only 70 % then companies do not entertain such students.Psit does not show its placement.Why. So Plz choose a good engineering colleges because the result of first year is not a bench mark of good student as well as good institute. Psit never shows its position in second , third and fourth year in different courses
28th October 2012, 04:53 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

yes its good college
30th July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I think it is not good
25th June 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Eveey college can be good but it depend upon faculty college campus labs and psit has very fine campus and very very good labs and iitanare as faculty members means very good faculty is inpsit so it is undoubtedly goood college seriously it is very goood
25th June 2015, 04:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,

PSIT is one of the finest engineering college in U.P. stands for Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology.

Established in 2004, the college holds excellent placement records.

It has eco-friendly campus, with over 80 acres of land.

Having good infrastructure with modern labs, air-conditioned auditorium, hostels, high-tech library.

The institute is approved by the AICTE and affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow.

The institute provides Bachelor courses in following programmes like Computer Science, Electronics Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

It is well known for its decent placement records.
6th July 2016, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

There is a fine problem in psit. 90% attendence is compulsory here,for the final exams. Its bad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?