25th March 2011, 11:00 AM
msdey

Qualfications for applying for Ph.D? Date of sale of forms?

What is the qualification for applying for Phd?
When is the forms are sold

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  2. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  3. Date of sale of forms of diploma computers after 10th in Pune? Last date of sale of forms?
  4. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
  5. BCA forms for bhu and allahabad university?
  6. When to get forms for next AFCAT Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  7. Date of sale of M.A application forms?
  8. Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?
  9. Date of sale of AIEEE forms? From where to get AIEEE forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the date of sale of NDA entrance exam forms?
  11. PhD PET application and examination date? -- [New]
  12. Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?
  13. Last date of applying for AIIMS exam? From where to buy the forms in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Date of sale of HAS application forms?
  15. Formalities to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Bangalore University? Last date of application?
  16. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  17. Date of sale of forms of LEET exam forms? What is the date of entrance test?
  18. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
25th April 2011, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Qualfications for applying for Ph.D? Date of sale of forms?

Eligibility

The aspirants for ISEC Ph D Programme and research fellowships must satisfy the following requirements:

* Master's degree or equivalent in any of the above disciplines with at least 55% marks in the aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST applicants);

* A pass in UGC-NET or JRF or SLET or M Phil is desirable;

* Age limit for ICSSR fellowships - below 35 years, 40 years in case of teachers and members of professional staff in Research Institutes.

* There is no age limit for ISEC Fellowship, Part-time or External PhD Programme
25th April 2011, 09:22 PM
amahajan

A post graduate candidate can apply for Ph.D. And as per my knowledge there is no entrance exam for the admission in Ph.D.
2nd May 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about that university from which i can do phd with english litrature , i have done MA with english literature 2009.
9th February 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete my post graduation in political science how can i apply for icssr ?
22nd May 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Hanumant Bandgar
Sir, i did my MBA specilization in Marketing. can i apply for phD as prat time and how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?