23rd September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Formalities to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Bangalore University? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing my 4th semester of M.Sc Biotechnology in Bangalore University. I would like to know about the formalities for applying for PhD in the same university in Biotechnology and the last day for applying for it?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of PGCET will be available in Bangalore? Detailed information and last date of form submission?
  2. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
  3. When the application form of SCRA will be released? Formalities to apply for 12th Science student?
  4. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  5. Job openings in ISRO for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the procedure and formalities for taking admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College?
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  9. Is M.phil available in Madras University? What are the formalities to do so?
  10. Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?
  11. When to get application forms for UPSC Exam? Last date to submit the forms? Required formalities to fill the forms?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed correspondence from MD University Rohtak? Formalities which I have to go through?
  13. Best B.School which I can get after scoring 508.5 composite score?
  14. Last date for applying tnpsc application? what if error occured in the application?
  15. Formalities required to join MD in Gynecology in good Australian university?
  16. Formalities of admission in Bansal's Academy? What is the last date for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. What is the date to apply for application of B.Ed exam in Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?