11th December 2010, 01:13 PM
Mozy

Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?

I am an MTech Biotech student. I need assistance in applying for PhD programs. I am searching for some place offering scholarships. I am GATE qualified and it is valid for 2 years.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  2. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  4. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  5. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  6. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?
  8. How to secure PhD (Biotechnology) admission with scholarship in Abroad? -- [New]
  9. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  10. Formalities to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Bangalore University? Last date of application?
  11. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  13. Can I study PhD in Botany being a Biotechnology postgraduate? Best university which offer PhD with scholarship and stipend?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India?
  15. Scholarship available to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
18th December 2010, 06:53 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?

For the PHd program you need to make a list of institutes providing this course. Apply to these universities based on your choice. Normally the institutes will assist you in the scholarship part if selected.
18th December 2010, 05:09 PM
henzss

Default Re: Need Help in applying For PhD in Biotechnology : From where to get scholarship for doing this course?

the old scholarship don work........all new scholarship tests r informed prior in newespaprs!...don miss reading dem!
7th June 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing msc biotechnology in uk. am i elgible to do phd in india? if so can you please tell me the procedure?
29th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my M.Pharmacy with specialization as pharmaceutical biotechnology i want to do phd in us so please help me by giving a suggestion whether to do my ph.d in pharmacy or biotechnology stream.
8th September 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am final year biotech student. I want to pursue Ph.D in UK with studentship (i.e,no amount of fees spent by me or even 100% scholarship). What is the procedure? pleaseeeeeeeeee help
13th September 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Sc Biotechnology and presently working as microbiologist in pharmaceautical company. I want to Ph.d in uk, england with 100% scholarship. pls tell me procedure.
21st September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Iam a students of M.Sc Biotechnology-final year. Will be passing out in March 2012.
1. I wanted to know the colleges offering Research options and options for Ph.D in India & abroad.
2. Scholarship schemes
3. Do i need to apply for NET or any such exam

Prachi
[email protected]
6th March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a postgraduate in biotechnology and am currently persuing full time Ph.D. in biotechnology and i am looking for financial assistance during the course of my study. kindly advice on the various funding agencies and private institutes which award such aids.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?