18th December 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to join in B.Tech Biotechnology? Can Bi.P.C students join this course?

what are the qualifications to join in B.tech biotechnology, is there any way to inter Bi.P.C students to join in this course

19th December 2011, 08:28 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification needed to join in B.Tech Biotechnology? Can Bi.P.C students join this course?

Yes. The candidates who have completed 12th class with Bi.P.C stream are eligible to opt for B.Tech in Biotechnology.

The admission to this course will be given on the bais of performance in the entarnce exam like AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam).

In addition, there are some state level exams for every state to give admission for this course in various colleges of that particular state.

So, I suggest you to choose the list of colleges which are offering this course and know the top giants for this course and try to get admission in those coleges.

For some exams, there will be web counselling. As a part of that, the candidate has to give options. Options in the sense the list of colleges. While doing so, take proper care.

Prioritize the list of colleges which were collected by you from best to worst. And then mention the same in the options list of web conselling.

If you place some ordinary college as first option and some excellent college at last option, obviously there is every chance that you are going to be given admission in ordinary college. Take utmost care regarding this.

Have good preparation to the entrance exam and crack the exam.

The subject knowledge that you have gained in Bi.P.C stream will be better utilized here. So, try to develop good subject knowledge along with practical knowledge which is very vital for Biotechnology candidates to get good Job Opportunities.

For Biotechnology candidates, to get good job opportunities, reference is playing a major role in current scenario. So, try to get some reference from your friends and known persons for easily getting the job.

You can job opportunities in various Biotech companies and Pharma companies.

You can join in
-Research & Development
-Production
-Quality Contol etc, in these companies.

Wish you all the best.
19th December 2011, 09:58 AM
mettuguy

Default Re: Qualification needed to join in B.Tech Biotechnology? Can Bi.P.C students join this course?

Yes you are elegiblity for applying for B.Tech.
The elegibilty For Indian students for B.Tech Course

The general criteria’s to be satisfied include

The candidate should be a Citizen of the country
The candidate should be at least 18 years old or above.
The maximum age should not exceed 23 years on the date of the exam
For the state level exams it is a must that the candidate applying should be domicile of the state i.e. they should have been residents of the state for at least 12 years. Some seats are reserved for these candidates. Also they should not have any criminal background.

Academic Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Course

The candidate should have completed his 12th standard or higher secondary education. Also both Physics and Chemistry should be amongst the science subjects studied. The candidate should have studied Mathematics too as a subject. Some institutes also keep restrictions like those who have pursued English also as a subject should apply. The candidates are required for various entrance exams to secure admission. In many of the entrance exam it is a must that the candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the above subjects. This varies from exam to exam.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/eligibility-criteria-of-btech/#ixzz1gwnRaDko
20th December 2011, 12:16 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get admission in B.tech course you must have to qualify in entrance exams like- AIEEE, IIT-JEE, WB-JEE etc..

You can go for any of them..

After qualifying in any of these exam you will able to take admission in B.tech course.

To appear in any of these exam one must have complete the 12th in science field having subjects like- Physics, chemistry and maths..

As you did not have maths in 12th then you are not eligible to go for B.tech course..

But as you have biology then you can go for B.Sc course in Biotechnology field..

All the best..
5th February 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

how will be the carrier after b tech biotechnology and m tech ??
15th February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

is maths compulsary to join in biotech? what about bipc studenta who did not do maths in intermediate?
2nd June 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my B.tech.in Bio-technology, can i know that is there any carrier in Indian army for B.Tech in Bio-Tech. students?
5th July 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

sir
I have completed 12 with PCB and obtained 95% I would like to know can Igo for B.Tech Biotechnology or computer science course if so can I get institutions or colleges offering courses
6th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

can M.P.C student join bio technolgy course?is it best course? what is carrer after btech?
16th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed inter b.i.p.c i want to do b. tech wat to do sir? plz rlpy
28th July 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the career prospects in bsc biotechnology is eamcet required
4th September 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am completed intrmediate bipc in march 2011...may I eligible in btech biotechnology 2012,without any bridge course...plzzzzzzz rply me sir its urgnt
14th December 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

by eamcet in andra pradesh ,bipc students can join ????
12th April 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer science student.can i join B.Tech biotechnology?
7th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer science student.am i eligible for doing b.tech biotechnology
11th May 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am bipc student n I want to join in bitech. should I qualify in eamcet to get admission
8th June 2013, 09:28 PM

Unhappy Re: Qualification needed to join in B.Tech Biotechnology? Can Bi.P.C students join this course?

i;m i eligible for biotech wid bipc background without maths in cbit ,griet,colleges
9th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a bipc student i want to study b.tech biotechnology course but i didn't write the bridge course examination... can i join b.tech biotech without the bridge course exam ??
17th June 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

computer science students are eligible to join in b.tech biotechnology? please reply...
26th June 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

i completed my 10 2 wid Bi.P.C.......i got 18793 rank in EAMCET entrance ANDHRA PARDESH,so can i get Biotech seat in Andhra University?????(i did not give any ntrance xam)
13th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

he4llo sir !! i have completed my intermediate in bi.p.c......i got 18000 rank in eamcet !! i din attend any bride course !! can i do biotech engineering ina ny of the colleges ?? please do a reply :)
17th July 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

iam a bipc student.i have got 40000 rank in eamcet can i get seat in btech food technology
20th July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12th with pcm n i want to do b.tech in biotechnology.. M i elligible for doing this.. Plez reply itz urgent.. Give me a reply on mah email. Id thatz [email protected]..
21st July 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am bipc student I want to join in btech biotechnology I have got 79%&34237rank in eamcet exam I am eligible for it or not please reply for it
2nd August 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bipc with 22000 and didnot attend to bridge course and my subjects in inter are bot,zoo,chem but not maths will i get seat in btech biotechnology
17th August 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sirr ,i completed inter with 83 percent (bipc) ,i didnt give any enterence xam ,im eligible for this?
12th September 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified with 17000 rank in EAMCET, 2013 with Bi.P.C stream without bridge course. Can I join in this course
1st March 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How much rank in eamcet is eligible to join in Bsc.Biotechnology in Andhra university?
2nd June 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
i would like to join in biotechnology course and i'm a bipc student
but the thing is that i did not write the bridge course examination
I'm kind of worried now whether i'l be eligible through eamcet or not
I kindly request you to give me a reply as soon as possible
4th September 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello, My neice completed 12th in BiPC stream this year & she didn't take any bridge course exam she falls under Osmania University. Eamcet rank is 24907. My question is does she eligible for B.Tech(Bio-technology) & B.pharmacy? If yes what is the process for counciling. Please answer in properly & straightly we don't want future in bio-technology. my concern is does she eligible for B.Tech (Bio-technology) with out taking any bridge course......!!!!!!
16th May 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to join in B.Tech Biotechnology? Can Bi.P.C students join this course?
25th June 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a bipc student ihave 86percentage of inter marks and got 45460 mcet rank can i eligible to join in btech bioinformatics in cbit
29th June 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my HSC with maths, physics, chemistry and computer science. will i be able to join b.tech bioinformatics..??
7th March 2016, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

i have done bridge course mathematics. Can i write engineering eamcet and do which courses?
30th July 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am from bipc stream now how i will have to do to get into biotechnology course through eamcet 2017, i have got 1769 rank in eamcet 2017 but i did not write any bridge course examination what to do now to get into biotechnology course, do i have any chances now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?