18th April 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to join MCA?

I have want join in Mca but I have no deep knowlege in Maths,what qualification needs for join MCA?
After completing MCA can guarantee do to a Job?

20th April 2014, 01:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification needed to join MCA?

MCA i.e Master of Computer Application and the duration of course is 3 years and the course is divided into six semesters. It is one of the best choice after completing bachelor's degree course. MCA course is related to the Programming Languages, Software Development, Web Application, Database, Warehouse and Network Programming. One of the preferred course is MNC Companies but that my knowledge not having the candidates while attending the Interview. After completing job opportunities it is million dollar question. It is based on the your Capabilities, Technical Skills, Logical Skills and Programming Knowledge.

If you having all these than definitely you will get the job in Top dreams companies like Apple, Microsoft, Intel, Oracle, IBM, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Cisco and other companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Aricent, CTS.

To apply for MCA course you need to crack the entrance examination. The Entrance Examination are AICTE, TANCET, SRMEEE, VITEEE, MAH-CET, JAM and GATE Examination. To apply for this examination, you must have a completed degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks in aggregate and 5% relaxation for reserved categories. Final year candidates are eligible to apply for entrance examination.
22nd April 2014, 07:33 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have want join in Mca but I have no deep knowlege in Maths,what qualification needs for join MCA?
After completing MCA can guarantee do to a Job?
Hey friend,

Details About MCA:

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and this course is of a duration of 3 years and it consist of 6 semesters.This course is provided by many colleges and for it you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria.

The Eligibility standard needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.It is also needed to be noted that you should have Mathematics as subject.There is no age limit which is needed for the course.

As you have mentioned that you have deep knowledge in Maths,not only that you should have studied it in your degree as subject.

Apart from all this you need to write the entrance exam for joining in MCA course and there are many entrance exams which are conducted for the post and for the respected exams you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exams.

• AIMCET - All India MCA Common Entrance Test
  • Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MCA Entrance Exam ..
  • BIT Mesra - Birla Institute of Technology Mesra MCA Entrance Exam
  • Delhi University MCA Entrance
  • IMCAT - Icfai School of Information Technology MCA Test
  • ICET - Integrated Common Entrance Test, Andhra
  • IIT JAM - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission
  • Jammu University MCA Entrance Exam Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam
  • Kerala Entrance Examinations for Admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
  • LUCSAT - Lucknow University Computer Science Admission
  • MAH MCA CET - Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test
  • NIMCET - National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test .
  • RMCAAT - Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test
  • Pune University MCA Entrance Exam
  • PAM CAT - Punjab Admission to MCA Common Aptitude Test
  • TIET - Thapar University of Engineering and Technology MCA Entrance Test
  • VIT Vellore Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
  • WB JECA - West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA

The top colleges which you can prefer for doing the course are:

> University of Pune Pune
> Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi
> University of Hyderabad Hyderabad
> NIT Trichy
> Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Jaipur
> NIT Surathkal
> Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology (MNNIT) Allahabad
> PSG College of Technology Coimbatore
> NIT Rourkela
> ITM University Gwalior
12th June 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I have great interest in maths but I have no knowledge about computer so my question is should I do MCA....?
I have crossed 12th this year with 80% with 88marks in maths
So.now my thinking is to do IIT along with bsc for completing graduation
Am I going right?
29th July 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

The date for attend those entrance exams are closed. Then How can i attend for that.
15th February 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am completed BE mechanical in the year of 2016. I am eligible or not eligible for study MCA
2nd July 2019, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in BSc Computer application can I take admission in MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?