21st December 2015, 12:56 PM
demi levato

Possible ways for 12th BIPC student to join Army?

Sir
I am reading in 12th and i am 16 and half years . I got 92% in my in 11th class and i am interested in joining army. So please say what are the possible ways for bipc students.
THANKING YOU

21st December 2015, 06:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible ways for 12th BIPC student to join Army?

Being a Class 12th BIPC student you need to join NDA ( National Defense Academy ) for joining Indian Army for which you will need to clear NDA entrance examination.

NDA entrance examinations are being conducted twice every year by Union Public Service Commission every year in two phases which includes written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination for joining Indian Army are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male resident.

* Your age must lie with 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have either completed your higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same with any stream of your subject or must be in the final year of same degree course from a recognized institute.

* Apart from these you must be physically and mentally tough as per the service requirement norms.

For more details and notifications about the next NDA entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
20th December 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 10 2 bipc and I joined in degree government college I had selected for NCC also .is there any chance to join in NDA
28th September 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a BIPC student and interested to join BSF or army force..... so can a science student opt for it?????
21st November 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Bipc student and interested to join army force , Is it possible to join in army force??
2nd February 2021, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for 11 and 12 bipc and for indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?