14th December 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Ticket collector job?

Hello sir! I am Annapurna from andhra Pradesh, I have completed intermediate (MPC) with pass percentage of 54%. Can I apply for Ticket collector job? I Am very interested railway Ticket Collector job. Please inform me sir. My Gmail address is [email protected]

14th December 2017, 07:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Ticket collector job?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination. The examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for final selection.

The required eligibility is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in written and interview stages of entrance examination for final selection. For detail visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
14th December 2017, 08:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Ticket Collector examination is:

1. You must have passed 10th from a recognized board.

2. The age criteria for Ticket Collector exam is 18-30 years.

Examination is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. You can get more details at official website of your RRB.
14th December 2017, 09:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

TTE is Train Ticket Examiner. In common parlance we call Ticket Collector. The academic qualification required for TTE job is that candidate must have passed secondary board examination from any recognized board of India.

The minimum age is 18 years to apply for entrance examination conducted by Railway Recruitment board. You have completed your intermediate board, you can apply for TTE exam whenever notification is released by RRB.
14th December 2017, 09:56 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The qualification required to apply for Ticket Collector job is:

Academic qualification: 10th passed or appearing for board exams.

Age criteria :18-30 years.

Intermediate passed candidates can apply for Ticket Collector job competitive examination.
15th December 2017, 12:41 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Ticket Collector job ( TTE - Train Ticket Examine) in Indian Railway.

The recruitment is done once you qualify in entrance examination conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

For more information regarding the examination pattern visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
10th May 2019, 09:11 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Railway Ticket Collector Job Eligibility. Qualification:----

To be eligible to apply for this post, you must be 12th with 50% marks in aggregate from government recognised Board or institution. Candidates, who have completed their 12th or Diploma are also eligible to submit application for this vacancy
15th May 2019, 03:26 AM
S4018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir! I am Annapurna from andhra Pradesh, I have completed intermediate (MPC) with pass percentage of 54%. Can I apply for Ticket collector job? I Am very interested railway Ticket Collector job. Please inform me sir. My Gmail address is [email protected]
Qualification: To be eligible to apply for this post, you must be 12th with 50% marks in aggregate from government recognised Board or institution

Age Limit: You must be 18-30 years old.
20th June 2019, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th bt my percentage is very less.Can I apply for this job
My Gmail is: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?