19th August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for the entrance of BARC exam?

send me syallbus for entrance of BARC exam...Pelase tell me what is the syllabus

30th August 2015, 09:40 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for the entrance of BARC exam?

BARC stand for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.

The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) conducts the online exam every year for the recruitment of candidates in different disciplines of engineering through written test and interview respectively for all the fresh engineering graduates.

The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is a leading Nuclear Research Centre of India engaged basically in the working of atomic and nuclear fields.

Syllabus of the Exam:-

- Analog and Digital Electronics: Oscillators, Amplifiers, Sequential Circuits, K-Map, Diode Equations, A-D and D-A converters, Combinational- Multiplexer, Encoder, Decoder and Basic Logic Circuits

- Electromagnetics: Maxwell’s Equations, Transmission Lines, Microwave and Electromagnetic Wave Propagations

- Electronics and Communications: Probability of Errors, ISI, Noise, PCM, AM, FM, FSK, PAM and PPM

- Control Systems: Transient Response, Stability, Steady State Response, Bode Plot, Root Locus and Compensators

- Signal and Systems: System Basics, Laplace Transform, Signal Basics, Fourier Transform and z-transform respectively

- Microprocessor: Programming

- Network Theory: Mesh Analysis, Nodal Analysis, Two Port Networks and Theorems respectively
20th June 2019, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the entrance of BARC exam?

What is the syllabus for barc stipendary trainee category 1 electrical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?