3rd May 2018, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to do PhD for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Mathematics. I am good in Mathematics so I have taken this subject. I also want to do PhD in the same subject. So, I want to know about the qualifications which is required for doing PhD program? Please help me to know about this.

7th June 2018, 07:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to do PhD for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Educational Qualification Required to pursue PhD in Mathematics:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required in order to pursue this PhD in Mathematics course. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

<> You should have completed Master's Degree in Mathematics stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks in order to be eligible.

<> Preferable course is M.Sc in Physical Science or Mathematical Sciences. Candidates who are done with B.Tech background are also eligible to apply.

<> Besides meeting this qualification criteria, you must have any of the following mentioned exams valid score. They are, UGC NET, CSIR UGC NET for JRF, NBHM Screening test, ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?