11th February 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Management Studies?

I have completed my B.Com, B.Ed and Executive MBA. Now I want to do PhD in Management Studies. So Am I eligible for it considering my current qualification? If yes, then let me know which are the best universities for pursuing PhD in Management Studies?

22nd February 2018, 09:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Management Studies?

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing PhD in Management Studies.

Basic educational qualification required to pursue PhD in Management Studies are:-
Candidates shall have a Master's Degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master's degree by the corresponding statutory regulator body, with at least 55% marks.

Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil course with at least 55% marks.

Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, will be benefited by the relaxation of 5% of marks.

Best universities for pursuing PhD in Management Studies are:-
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
University of Delhi, Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay, Mumbai
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?