21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Details and qualification required to study PhD(Computer Science) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about PhD course. What is all about this course. As I am now studying in BSc 1st year and I have got Computer Science honours so in future if I want to do PhD in Computer Science in Himachal Pradesh University then can I eligible? What qualification is necessary for PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Phil in distance after completing MSc in Chemistry(Distance)
  2. Why students of Annamalai University are not eligible to study MBA in Himachal Pradesh University? -- [New]
  3. Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?
  4. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  5. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  6. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
  7. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?
  9. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  10. Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?
  11. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  12. Will the BA Certificate from Madurai University be valid in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. List of Government affiliated BTech(CSE) colleges in Himachal Pradesh
  14. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  15. What is the age required for SC candidate for the post of SI in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Information regarding colleges offering Medical Microbiology?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University?
  18. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BSc(Nursing) seat in Himachal Pradesh University?
30th June 2018, 04:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and qualification required to study PhD(Computer Science) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Details and Educational Qualification Required to pursue PhD in Computer Science in Himachal Pradesh University:

The detailed information about this PhD in Computer Science in Himachal Pradesh University is given below.

<> PhD is a full time regular course of study

<> The basic educational qualification required to get admission into PhD is, Master's Degree in the concerned stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

<> You must have secured minimum 50% marks if you belong to SC/ ST category.

<> You are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conduced by this university.

<> Qualifying marks in entrance test for admission is 50% and 45% marks in case of SC/ ST category candidates.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?