16th February 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for teaching BCA or B.Tech student in Computer Science area?

I have a ten year of experience in teaching and having MCA qualification. Will I be eligible for teaching BCA or B.Tech student in Computer Science area? Or, do I need any further qualification to become a full time teacher?

28th February 2019, 10:40 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for teaching BCA or B.Tech student in Computer Science area?

You can become an associate professor in the B.Tech or BCA course if you will qualify in he NET examination in government colleges.

You will become eligible to appear for the examination if you have the master degree qualification with minimum 55% aggregate.

It is not compulsory to have teaching experience to become a professor. As, every teacher or professor was once a beginner " Catch 22 " situation if experience required for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?