23rd December 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%

sir/mam i completed my graduation from ignou b.sc(chem hns) with 64percnt marks and b.ed frm m.d.u with 60prcnt marks then what should i do to get a job of government teacher in central school or any other govt.school in delhi or any other state pls give me complete on information about this?
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  2. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  3. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  4. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  5. Job availability for BSc IT students in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing? -- [New]
  7. What are the opportunities to get a job in government sector after completing BSc Horticulture course?
  8. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  9. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  11. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  12. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  13. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  15. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  16. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  17. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  18. Which government jobs can I join after completing BSc IT with 58%?
14th January 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%

respected mam or sir how i get a government job in asr after completing bsc in fashion designing from khalsa college for women in amritsar.
14th February 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%

Sir i am a government teacher since last 22years.Now i did my PG as a regular student but without the permission of the Deptt since the course of PG was not related to the job Deptt.Now my question is can i again join the new govt Deptt after taking voluntary retirement from first govt job?
28th February 2019, 10:25 AM
sajid98

Post Re: How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%

A degree from IGNOU is just similar degree from any other recognised university.. IGNOU is government accredited university so as you have done your bsc degree from it is a similar to graduate from any other universities.
So you can take part in so many government jobs where graduate degree is a eligibility criteria like bank rail ssc etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?