4th May 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Qualification for taking bachelors degree in archaeology

Well i am a +2 student of science. Is it possible to take a bachelors degree in archaeology after finishing my +2 course in science. If so would i have to appear for any entrance examination ?

Related Questions:
4th May 2017, 10:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Qualification for taking bachelors degree in archaeology

In order to pursue Bachelor of archaeology a candidate must have studied Biology subjects in their higher secondary.
Appearing candidates have to secure at least 60% of marks India higher secondary and have to show the domicile proof of above 10 years.
Applying candidates need to show all documents of higher secondary exam required for the verification of candidates qualification.

List of colleges to pursue this course:

Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya

Bangalore University

University of Mysore

Patna University

University of Madras
4th May 2017, 10:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification for taking bachelors degree in archaeology

As per my knowledge it is not possible to do bachelor of archeology after completion of intermediate in science. Candidates who have completed intermediate in history subject from a recognized board are eligible to do this course. Thanks
7th May 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification for taking bachelors degree in archaeology

I am 36 years old completed my graduation with 53%, Can at this age shall i pursuing MBA from good universities and can i get a campus placement after completed my MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?