25th January 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to do bachelors degree in Journalism?

what is the qualification to do bachelor degree in journalism?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for an arts student after 12th?
  2. How to do a job in Communication Field?
  3. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  4. Post graduation in Communication & Journalism is possible without Bachelor degree?
  5. Can any preparation be done from 10th class for IAS?
  6. Institutes offering degree in journalism? Is it advisable to join degree in Journalism or English literature to do higher education in journalism?
  7. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  8. Which is the qualification required for Journalism? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  10. Can I do Journalism after completing M.A degree? How much will I be paid?
  11. How can I get the job of News Reading being a student of M.A. in Bengali?
  12. Journalism is possible after B.Tech?
  13. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?
  15. What is the qualification required for Journalism? Am I eligible for this course?
  16. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  17. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  18. BCA after 12th standard with Arts stream?
27th June 2013, 12:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification to do bachelors degree in Journalism?

HSC passed candidates can apply for bachelor degree courses in journalism. Usually candidates with a minimum of 50% marks are considered for admission. B.A (Mass Communication), BMMMC, B.J.M.C, B.A (Journalism and Mass Communication), etc can be opted for studies. Admissions are usually done on the basis of marks obtained in 12th. Delhi University, Manipal University, etc offers B.A degree in journalism.
7th April 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification to do bachelors degree in Journalism?

Hello sir
I am a 12th pass student struggling for search of government colleges offering UG courses in Journalism and Mass communication...
Plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?