21st November 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I do postgraduate degree in archaeology being a M.Sc in biotechnology?

Sir, I'm M.Sc in Biotechnology with chemistry, zoology, biotech and now in government service at BIS. Now, I want to do a postgraduate degree in Archaeology. How can I do this either by regular/distance? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  2. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  3. IS it necessary to have Maths subject to become an Archaeologist?
  4. How to apply MA archeology distance learning?
  5. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  6. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  7. MA in Archaeology is possible after BA from Punjab University?
  8. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Archaeology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  10. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to study Archaeology/Literature in Abroad after completing B.Tech+M.Tech(CSE) Dual Degree?
  15. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  17. Qualification for taking bachelors degree in archaeology -- [New]
  18. Can I become Archeologist? I am from Commerce Stream
22nd November 2016, 12:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do postgraduate degree in archaeology being a M.Sc in biotechnology?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for PG course in Archaeology after completion of your M.Sc in Bio-Technology, as there is no such provision for it.

You should have complete your graduation in Archaeology from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in order to be eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?