4th December 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in archaeology being a student of Jawaharlal Nehru University and pursing bachelors in French language?

Hello. I am a student from Jawaharlal Nehru University and currently doing my bachelors in French language. I wish to pursue my post graduation in the field of archaeology. My question to you is, is it kind of possible for me? Kindly help me out with this puzzle. I’ll be blessed.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for M.A English in JNU, Delhi?
  3. How can I prepare for entrance exam in English M.A for JNU Delhi
  4. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  5. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  6. What are the job opportunities for a post graduate in french language?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  8. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?
  10. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  11. Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?
  12. Which post graduation course should I go after B.Com in general?
  13. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  14. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  15. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  16. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  17. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  18. List of top universities in India offering PG in English Literature?
10th March 2017, 10:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in archaeology being a student of Jawaharlal Nehru University and pursing bachelors in French language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello. I am a student from Jawaharlal Nehru University and currently doing my bachelors in French language. I wish to pursue my post graduation in the field of archaeology. My question to you is, is it kind of possible for me? Kindly help me out with this puzzle. I’ll be blessed.

The candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree examinations in any faculty with a minimum of 50% marks can pursue MA Ancient History, Culture and Archaeology course in St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. Those students who have studied other than archaeology in bachelor’s degree have to appear for an entrance examination and interview conducted by the institution for the admission. So you can pursue the post graduation course in archaeology after completion of bachelor’s in French language. The St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?