18th September 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Is Punjab PSc AMIE student eligible?

Is punjab psc AMIE is eligible?....please tell me if they are

21st June 2013, 11:03 PM
sukumar225143

Default Re: Is Punjab PSc AMIE student eligible?

TECHNICIAN MEMBERS

AGE:- Applicants should have attained the age of 17 (Seventeen) years on the date of his/her application for selection.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- Candidates shall have possessed an educational qualification recognized by the Council as given in the Institution Examinations Rules (Volume I).

ACADEMIC TRAINING:- Applicants shall, in the opinion of the Council, be making satisfactory progress in the acquisition of qualification for Corporate Membership.

SENIOR TECHNICIAN MEMBERS

AGE:- Applicants shall have attained the age of 18 (eighteen) years on the date of his/her application for selection or transfer, as the case may be.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- He/She shall be engaged in the engineering profession as a pupil or apprentice or assistant under a Corporate Member and shall, in the opinion of the Council, be making satisfactory progress in the acquisition of qualification for Corporate Membership provided that temporary unemployment is no bar to his election.

EXAMINATION:- Candidates should have possessed either (a) an accredited diploma examination in engineering or technology or its equivalent as recognized by the Council or (b) such other examination recognized by the Council as exempting from passing Section A (Non-diploma) Examination of the Institution.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-

[A] candidates who have passed an examination, as listed in the Part I of Appendix II (see Institution Examinations Rules -- Volume I), are eligible to apply for Senior Technician Membership.

[B] The candidates who possess any qualification as listed in the Part II of Appendix II (see Institution Examinations Rules -- Volume I), shall be eligible to apply for Senior Technician Membership, claiming complete exemption from Section A Examination of the Institution.

FOREIGN QUALIFICATIONS:-

The foreign engineering qualifications are not listed in Appendices II and III of the Institution Examinations Rules (Volume I) but the holders of such qualifications may also apply for admission to the appropriate class of membership and the case will be considered on an individual merit after ascertaining the standard of the qualifications from the national society of engineers of the countries concerned.

Good Luck...........

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?