5th December 2011, 05:22 PM
muneer mohd

Procedure to apply R&AW? Which exam do I have to appear? Qualifications needed for it?

sir
i want to join r&aw.i would like to now what are the procedures for it?i am interested in field work.so please tell me which exam i have to appear for and when?then what are the qualifications needed etc?

29th January 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply R&AW? Which exam do I have to appear? Qualifications needed for it?

I have done Hr. Sec. Part II, can I do post graduation directly in english/law through distance education. I am aged 50.
23rd April 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply R&AW? Which exam do I have to appear? Qualifications needed for it?

if i get sixty thousand rank iitjee main then which best college could i get i have also fincial problem tel me sir plz
30th June 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to join RAW,so kindly guide me for the procedure of joining &qualification required for joining raw and when the exam is held and from where we get the information of requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?