1st October 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required for marine engineering field?

sir i want to know that eye power requirement for joining any field like engine depart or any depart in marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  3. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  4. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  5. What are the points required to do marine engineering? How much qualification is needed to do marine engineering?
  6. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any marine engineering college in Trivandrum? What is the qualification required for admission?
  12. What are the qualifications required to get admission in marine engineering colleges?
  13. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  14. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Qualifications required for marine engineering colleges?
  17. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  18. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
31st December 2011, 12:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required for marine engineering field?

For pursuing Marine engineering the minimum educational qualifications a Bachelor’s degree in Marine Engineeringor nautical science,and a good percentage in plus two or equivalent with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Physical fitness is a must, and then you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.
6th January 2014, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

actually the problem is that my brothers one feet's toe is larger than normal size...but there is no external skeletal formation of his toe.only his muscles are grown more ...so can he apply for merchant'sengineer job...
1st June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join in marine engineering there is any disadvantages because igot 81 percentage inter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?