14th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required to get admission in marine engineering colleges?

what are the qualifications required to get admission in marine engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Marine Engineering Colleges? Qualifications required for entering Maring Engineering Course? Can I join after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What are the qualifications required to get admission in marine engineering colleges?
  3. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering?
  4. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What is the qualification required for admission in marine colleges?
  6. Qualifications required for marine engineering colleges?
  7. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  10. Required Qualification to join Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  12. What are the points required to do marine engineering? How much qualification is needed to do marine engineering?
  13. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  14. How to get admission in Marine Engineering Course? Which are the colleges and the minimum qualification required?
  15. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  16. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  17. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  18. Qualifications required for marine engineering field?
16th February 2012, 04:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to get admission in marine engineering colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the qualifications required to get admission in marine engineering colleges?
There are various institutes in India offering degree and diploma courses in Marine Engineering and depending upon the institutes, the eligibility may vary slightly. The basic qualification required to pursue undergraduate course in Marine Engineering is +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Most of the Institutes conducts entrance examination to assess candidates knowledge in the field of Physics. Chemistry and Maths and the questions asked ion the entrance exam are of higher secondary standard.
Institute like Marine Engineering and Research Institute and few others considers candidates who have qualified Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.
For complete information, refer to the official website of the Institutes offering the course. Some of the Institutes which you might consider for the course are as follows:
Marine Engineering and Research Institute
Coimbatore Marine College
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering
Tolani Maritime Institute
International Maritime Academy
16th February 2012, 08:10 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to get admission in marine engineering colleges?

Quote:
HI,
For admission in top marine engineering you have to qualify the A.E.E.E exam..

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
25th February 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in IIT for M.Tech after doing correspondence B.Tech from AMIE?
25th February 2012, 08:29 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Can i get admission in IIT for M.Tech after doing correspondence B.Tech from AMIE?
Dear,

Surely you can !!

The thing is taking admission in IIT's require Bachelor of Engineering Compeleted degree, if you had completed it through AMIE then also you are eligible corresponding to it.

Only as you know to get into IIT colleges you need to clear Entrance Exam of IIT(Indian institute of Technology) which is conducted once in a year.

So , best wishes for it.
25th February 2012, 08:31 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasjha39 View Post
HI,
For admission in top marine engineering you have to qualify the A.E.E.E exam..

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
Dear,

In all you must posses the general qualification which are supposed for any Engineering Stream else the Entrance test is same for all streams.

Best Luck
22nd June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

can i do marine engineering by giving C.E.T and havin12g 50% in C.E.T....... or shld i score more than 65% in C.E.T and 12th std........
6th January 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

can diploma in electrical and electronic's holder progress in marine engineering? Pls do rply.
10th October 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

can a Btech production engineer go for marine engg ? is there any scope?
18th October 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

can i join in marine after finishing the 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?