20th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?

I am going my b.e.mechanical engineering (third year) in an ruputed institution.i have maintaining 79% aggregate in my semester exams.what i have to do now to study ms especially in germany,and in an pupuated institution....
Thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  3. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  4. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  5. Possibility to study MS in Germany for a candidate with 62% in B.Tech?
  6. Possibility to study in Germany with 62% in B.Tech?
  7. Commerce related courses available to study in Germany for B.Com student of Pakistan? -- [New]
  8. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  9. What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in Germany?
  13. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  15. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  16. How to study masters education in germany?
  17. Education qualifications for getting Ph.D(Chemistry) in Germany?
  18. Criteria and qualifications for applying entrance exams in Germany?
1st October 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?

i am having a agg. of 58% in my b.tech in mechanical.. do it is possible for me to get ms in any mechanical course.. in germany.> will be very much thankfull for ur reply.
12th November 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am having 69% in my b.e. Mechanical engineering and 81% in my 10th &76% in 12th.is it possible to do m.s. In germany?
29th November 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I've done mechanical engineering from a reputed university and scored 65% of aggregate marks...would i able 2 get an admission for MS i germany??
24th March 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

im doing my b.e electronic and communication engg(3rd yr) with 70%,whether i can apply for m.s and would i able 2 get an admission for m.s in germany???
25th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How much score should i get in ielts?
How much % should i get in b.tech for free education?
What will be fee structure if do not get the above details?
28th October 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed twelth from art side can i do civil engg or civil diploma
11th January 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i am completed B.E Electrical & electronical eng.i want do ms in germany.i have 65% in degree
2nd March 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mechancal engineering and maintaining a cgpa about 8.1, I am i able to get admitted in top germany colleges for MS
29th April 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my B.E mechanical Engineering and maintaining a cgpa about 6.5%,am i able to MS in germany? will be very much thankful to ur reply
19th July 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 arrears but im maintaining my cgpa is 7.0%
22nd July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my btech in aeronautical engineering third year with 70% and pass out my 10th with 76% and intermediate with 87% and i wanna do my ms in germany
what are the qualifictions i required to get a seat in german and what are the exam i have to attempt to get a seat in gemany
26th December 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ms in mechanical engineering in germany country....n my b.e is to be starting at that time.n iwill be complete in 2014...
n i have 93% in h.s.c n 85% in s.s.c.....n i also requried part time job ....
so plz give some information to my requried
27th May 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am doing my b tech second year ece and i am is maintaining 80 % what are all the requirements and qualifications for studying ms n germany
22nd December 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech mechanical engineering 2nd year.i am interested in studying M.S in germany . please instruct about the enterance exam and all other procedure required to study in germany.
27th May 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am sahana. I am studying engineering 3 rd year in electronics and instrumentation. I am having 88 per in 10th, 84 percent in puc and 8.1 cgpa in b.e. Can i get do M.S in Germany and which course to select.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?