2nd November 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?

What is the criteria to apply for the following entrance exams- TOEFL/IELTS/GRE. After completing B.E in India. I have 58% in B.E I am eligible or not for applying for those exams. please help me about this .
And what are the qualifications required to attend for Germany entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  2. What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  3. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  4. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  6. What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in biotechnology in USA? Which entrance exam do I answer? What is the qualification required?
  7. Which entrance exams do I have to answer to pursue Ph.D in Germany in the area of Neural Cryptography?
  8. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  10. What are the qualifications required to apply for bank exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  12. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  13. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  14. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  15. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  16. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  17. Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?
  18. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
3rd November 2015, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?

No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for most Graduate schools in United States whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. Since, you have completed your B.E course with an aggregate of 58% marks from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?