20th October 2011, 03:13 PM
mrpmrp1991

What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

Qualifications for MS in Germany
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS in top universities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?
  4. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  5. Education qualifications for getting Ph.D(Chemistry) in Germany?
  6. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  7. Criteria and qualifications for applying entrance exams in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  9. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  12. Cutoff score required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  13. What to do for admission in Germany after 12th? Details of exam and fees?
  14. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. Minimum eligibility criterion for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  18. Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany.
28th April 2013, 01:49 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS course in Germany?

Dear Friend,
You must note that in order to pursue the MS Course you must have completed your BS or B.Sc.

Beside this regarding the percentages so you may visit the site of your interested colleges in Germany and also note that you must check all the requirement and details on the site before applying as its matter of your life and also its in abroad as safety comes first and precautions is necessary for our life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?