23rd October 2011, 03:20 PM
chirag090

Qualifications required to work in any research institute of India?

dear sir,
CAN YOU SEND ME THE ANSWER OF MY QUESTION THAT
WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR DOING WORK IN ANY
RESEARCH IN INDIA

LIKE ISRO

1st December 2011, 01:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications required to work in any research institute of India?

Hello Friend,
For research work you have different qualification requirements in different field. As your question is related to ISRO then let me tell you that to be eligible to be a part of the esteemed organisation you have to be a BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 65% aggregate. There will be a written test and on successfully clearing it there will be an interview. Also you can complete the masters to grow with ISRO. For more informations you can refer www.isro.gov.in
1st December 2011, 09:29 PM
nimijanu

to get placed in any research institutions you have to clear CSIR NET or must possess Ph.D degree at few cases. but its mandatory that u clear NET exam.
2nd December 2011, 07:00 PM
nida shakeel

Being a part of isro is an honor in itself. This prestigious organization is a dream place for many.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have done graduation from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• candidate must have master’s degree from the in library science / library and information science with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized university to be eligible for this course.

• only those candidates who possess first class degree are eligible for this course.

• candidate must not be more than 35 years of age to be eligible for this course. Candidates belonging to the reservation caste or from the defence background are offered relaxation of two years in the upper age limit eligibility criterion.

Contact details:
Www.isro.gov.in
8th May 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,

can you send me the answer of my question that, i am studied in msc bioinformatics then next year i want to join the research centre which centre is useful to me and what are all i can improve myself.
3rd July 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should I choose in B.Sc. for career in ISTRO?
12th October 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hai i am doing B.E(ece) . my aim is to work at reseach center.can u pls tel me the criterias
29th October 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying b.sc computer science.i like to work in research center.next shall i do mca or BE in computer science.please tell me.
24th January 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm a nursing student studying in Bangalore. Though i'm not interested in studying Bsc(nursing), i was forced to take up this course. Now i just wanted to know whether a nurse graduate can take up research (related to medical science)???? I'm interested in research more than a nursing studies...... SO please send me any suggestions related to research....

Thank you..
26th February 2022, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.. I'm studying MSc electronics,after this I would like to work in research centre feilds but I'm very poor in basic things..could
you please send me any suggestions regarding this...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?