5th January 2011, 06:52 PM
Dhivs

Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?

i am Dhivya.S doing civil engineering Bachelor Degree and i want to know more about A.E exam.,what are all the qualifications needed to write this exam? And how will i prepare for this exam?whether i have to go separate class to write this exam?shall i write this exam during the final year or after finishing my degree?in which month,this exam will be conducted?

31st July 2011, 11:36 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhivs View Post
i am Dhivya.S doing civil engineering Bachelor Degree and i want to know more about A.E exam.,what are all the qualifications needed to write this exam? And how will i prepare for this exam?whether i have to go separate class to write this exam?shall i write this exam during the final year or after finishing my degree?in which month,this exam will be conducted?
Dear friend yes you can surely applicable in this exam in the final year.............

That's why you can also apply in the final year and seat in the exam.........

That's why you eligible for this exam ON 60%marks only........and you can give this exam.............
15th September 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?

i am praveen.d have completed b.tech civil engg and my cgpa is 5.95 can i write AE exam?
7th October 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?

hi,i am gowthami,i doing ece in final year upto 6th sem my cgpa as 8.269 can i write AE exam
26th November 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am B.E CIVILENGINEERING 65% SECOND CLASS, CAN I WRITE A.E EXAM
2nd December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the other option than GATE?
11th December 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hi, im soundarya completed my btech in cse stream in second class, can i write a.e exam..
24th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I m Megha Chouksey from Jabalpur, can i give the ssc exam paper from I.T. branch?
25th January 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am doing civil engg third year i want to write AE exam can i write AE exam in final year? how to prepare for it?
3rd June 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

BE Civil can i write AE exam? And how will prepare it?
3rd August 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

hi I am gowtham doing my be mechanical engineering my cgpa is 7.8 can I write the AE exam
24th August 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

hai friends iam completed b.tech in ece branch can i write a.e exam any body tell me
14th October 2014, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi am a btech graduate student in ece with 64% aggregate, can I write group 1 and 2 exams? Wat should b the syllabus to cover? Which books should I follow? And when d notifications will b given for it?
5th May 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BE civil engineering course this month and I have one arrears,can I eligible for the exam.
6th December 2019, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have my b.tech 54% i can apply appsc exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?