19th January 2011, 08:02 PM
muthusangari

Can I write Group I exam in 3rd year of engineering? From where to get the exam material?

hi,sir i'm 3rd yr computerengineering student...i want to write the group2 exam....but,i dont know about that exam...so please give any idea...and,shall i write the exam in this year....if ii can write the exam,plz send any web address for exam material to my email id...sir

31st July 2011, 12:38 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I write Group I exam in 3rd year of engineering? From where to get the exam material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusangari View Post
hi,sir i'm 3rd yr computerengineering student...i want to write the group2 exam....but,i dont know about that exam...so please give any idea...and,shall i write the exam in this year....if ii can write the exam,plz send any web address for exam material to my email id...sir
Dear friend you can't give any exam in 3rd year for group 1...........

Because all GROUP 1 Exam is valid after 4th year or in the fourth year ...........

That's why you can apply in GROUP 1 exam after fourth year because there is too much time for you .........

That's why first complete your B.TECH with very good marks then apply in any good exam...........

You can take study material from any coaching center and full preparation from that material ..........

That material is very good for any jobs,any good exams........
26th December 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write Group I exam in 3rd year of engineering? From where to get the exam material?

WHAT ARE THE JOBS CONSIST IN GROUP 1?
28th January 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write Group I exam in 3rd year of engineering? From where to get the exam material?

GMNG SIR/MAM
I COMPLETED MY DEGREE (B.SC COMP) WITH 60%.NOW I WANT TO APPLY GOVT JOBS SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH JOB IS SUITABLE TO MY QUALIFICATION AND ALSO WHICH BOOKS IS BETTER FOR PREPARING FOR GROUP4 & GROUP2 EXAMS.....
10th July 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write group 1 exam?i am doing B.E(electrical and electronic engineering)?
9th October 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir what qulifaction we nwwded to write group exams ????
21st December 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

iam studing btech 2nd year.i was interested in civils how can i prepare for the group 1exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?