14th July 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Which all exams we need to write to do MS studies in abroad? Can I write those exams during final year B.E?

I am final year BE student .. i like to do MS studies in abroad .. Can i write the required tests now and apply for MS now ? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer to proceed further. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?
  2. Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?
  3. What are the entrance exams to write to do M.Sc Biotech course in abroad?
  4. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  5. What type of exams I need to give to do higher studies in abroad?
  6. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  7. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  8. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  11. What all exams do I need to write for PG? I am doing MBBS
  12. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Opportunities in Army after PG studies? Which exams do I have to write?
  14. which course should i choose if I am interested in doing higher studies? I want to study in abroad
  15. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  16. Am I eligible to write the group exams?
  17. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  18. How to join Railways or Bank after scoring 80.56 CGPA? Which exams can I write?
14th July 2015, 08:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams we need to write to do MS studies in abroad? Can I write those exams during final year B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year BE student .. i like to do MS studies in abroad .. Can i write the required tests now and apply for MS now ? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer to proceed further. Thank you!
After completion of B.E degree you are eligible for MS degree in Abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
14th July 2015, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all exams we need to write to do MS studies in abroad? Can I write those exams during final year B.E?

To do MS course in Abroad, you must have to appear in Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills for getting admission in Abroad Universities. You can appear in these examinations during final year of B.E course or after completion of B.E course.
14th July 2015, 10:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MS in Aboard, you should take GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. You should score good marks in these exams, because these exam scores will help you to get admission in top universities and even in getting scholarships and assistantships.
Moreover, you can appear for these exams at anytime, because these exams are conducted throughout the year. So, now you can complete these exams and you can start MS application process, so that you will have admission letter in your hand, by the end of your final year.
14th July 2015, 11:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You need to write the below mentioned exams since most of the universities take admission on the basis of following exams.

- GRE :- Usually the universities of Canada, USA and other North American countries ask for GRE score. For details, click here.
- IELTS / TOEFL :- One score between these is essential since all the universities will ask for english proficiency test score. For IELTS details, click here and for TOEFL details, click here.

Yes, you can appear in these exams in your final year of BE course and apply for MS course in your final year of BE course.
15th July 2015, 04:11 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

For doing MS in abroad, you need to write the GRE, TOFEL/IELTS exams. Most of the countries are conducting the English proficiency test for admission in their Universities for other country students. These exams are conducted by the reputed universities of different countries. You can write these exam in final year of you Bachelor's degree. GRE score will be valid for 5 years. TOFEL score is valid up to 2 years.
15th July 2015, 10:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can appear for the Entrance Examination now.
The Final Year and pass out students are eligible to appear for the Examination.
You need to appear for both GRE and TOEFL Examination to be eligible for the course of MS Abroad.
Once you clear these Examinations you will be able to apply for the course of MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?