10th December 2010, 05:36 PM
pravinborate

I am a BDS student from India : Can I work in Singapore with this Degree?

i am BDS student. can i work in Singapore with this degree? Now i am india

16th December 2010, 11:22 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a BDS student from India : Can I work in Singapore with this Degree?

Yes,you can. work in Singapore with BDS degree .So its better for you to first complete your MDS & then only you can work in the singapore as BDS degree from India is recognized in most of the countries including Singapore, USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Newzealand etc. However, in almost all countries you need to qualify the exam conducted by the medical council. There is great scope for Dentists in Australia and New Zealand but you need to register with Australian Dental council or NZ dental council to practice it or pursue any program in Dental in these countries.
19th December 2010, 03:13 AM
nishant1110

Default Re: I am a BDS student from India : Can I work in Singapore with this Degree?

To work in Singapore, you need to qualify the exam conducted by the medical association there. I suggest you also do MDS because people there run after skill, not degree. And clinical skill is only acquired after getting PG done.

Best wishes
nishant1110
6th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I am Indian dentist settled in singapore..I heard that Indian BDS degree is not recognised here..o i would like to know what i can do in singapore with my degree?
13th June 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my PG in russia.can i work in any european countries?
20th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i'm a BDS graduate from India. I'm interested to work in Singapore with this degree. Do i have to undergo an exam which will be conducted by the medical council of Singapore, before my work over there?
21st July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Was wondering.Am a British citizen and is following my wife who plans to train in Singapore, I have a BDS qualification from UK (Kings College) w MJDF post-grad qualification as well. 3 years experience post-grad dentist. What kind of salary scale should I expect if I apply to Singapore dental practices?
23rd September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what do i do to work in singapore with an indian bds degree
11th November 2011, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

I am canadain citizen, but have dental degreee BDS from India, can I work in canada or usa
14th January 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i am finishing my MDS in oral medicine.... can i get any academic job in Singapore, Malayasia , thailand or the maladives
3rd March 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my BDS from INDIA. Presently , I am doing my MDS in periodontics.I know that indian BDS degree is not recognised in singapore. But, please let me know if after the completion of my MDS I am eligible to work in singapore.
24th April 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my BDS frm india n masters in dental lasers MLD frm uni of vienna.... can u tel me if i can practice or get jobs in european countries,hongkong,singapore, australia,uae,south africa, NZ and what are its procedures...whats the salary around
14th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

can i work with BDS dgree in singapore or newzeland
1st October 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my bds frm india... i plan to do MSc from singapore..what is the scope of that degree in india..will that help me to set ma career in a better way in india..or is it beter to settle there???
plss reply asap...
19th October 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i have dne my bds from indiya completed in may 2012....can i do the job in singapore after dis...is indian degree valid....
2nd November 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav completed my BDS frm india n masters in dental lasers MLD frm uni of vienna.... can u tel me if i can practice or get jobs in european countries,hongkong,singapore, australia,uae,south africa, NZ and what are its procedures...whats the salary around
helllo
im planning for masters in lasers as well in vienna?
how is the course?
is it useful and valid in india??

ur reply would be most useful.
u can connect with me on fb

regards
Salil Raina
30th October 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Where did u do your mds?what is the procedure for that and the fees? Pls reply to [email protected]

JuliA
6th December 2013, 12:10 PM
KIRTHIKA SUKUMAR

I am BDS student. can i work in Singapore with this degree? Now i am india.
2nd February 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I've done my BDS from India and am an Indian citizen.what is the procedure to practice in Austria?
8th June 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i hav done my bds in india at bangalore.i hav one yr of clinical experience.i need a job in gulf countries.wat do i do?
17th July 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a BDS student from India.. I have 3 years of clinical experience. Can i work in Hongkong ?
30th July 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am bds student frm india. i have completed my bds course.can i wrk in singapore r usa r london.wt kind f salary vil get.!,??
30th December 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am an mds graduate from India..can i work in singapore without taking the qualifying exam? Will the SDC accept my indian degree as such.wat should i do?
6th January 2015, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

I hold BDS degree from Mumbai university in India. I have clinical experience of 13 years. Can I work as a dentist in Singapore?
5th September 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bds degree from india and now am planning to go to austria..does austria recognise the indian bds degree.? Have any scope of job as dentist there on the basis of my bds degree..?
19th June 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I did my M. Sc., B. Ed in computer science in Indian university is it eligible to work as a teacher in Hong Kong???? Plz rply
18th October 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

University from where I got my bachelor's degree is not in the approved list of Universities in Singapore. So can I work in Singapore based on this degree?
13th June 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done BDS and MDS from India now can I do dantist practice in Singapore
15th April 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm a malaysian and have done BDS from india can i now practice in Singapore please help me and what is the procedure
28th November 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Dental graduate bds from india I want to wrk in a Singapore aftr my marriage wht shld I do fr that?? Is that my bds degree is invalid there
25th August 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done MDS in periodontics from India(Delhi University) .. Can i practise or doing job in Singapore as a dentist
13th August 2022, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I am a MDs student from India : Can I work in Singapore with this Degree?

Iam finished my MDS in periodontics... can i get any job in Singapore, Malayasia , thailand or the maladives
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?