15th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Best options in Medical field other than MBBS as per latest scope in 2015?

I want to know about the best options in medical field other than MBBS and the detail of these courses and degrees and the job opportunities and salaries related to it. Explain me in terms of latest 2015 scope.

Related Questions:
  1. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  2. What are the various career options available after MBBS?
  3. List of UG MBBS 2015 entrance exams for Kerala candidate
  4. What are the options other than MBBS and BDS for students having medical background after 12th class
  5. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  6. Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS 2015 entrance exam for 3rd time?
  7. What are the jobs available after passing MBBS? How much is the salary given? How is the job stability and the career options after MBBS related to medical field?
  8. Career options for 12th biology students apart from choosing medical field(MBBS or BDS)
  9. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  10. What is the option for me after passing 12th science?
  11. Fee structure of MBBS at BHU for 2015 session? How to get online application for BHU PMT 2015?
  12. How to join medical MBBS field? I am a PCMC student doing my 12th
  13. Which is the field in medical science for girls except MBBS, BDMS, BHMS BAMS, Orthopaedic?
  14. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  15. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in 2015
  17. How much do I need to get admission in government medical colleges in 2015?
  18. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
15th April 2015, 11:53 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best options in Medical field other than MBBS as per latest scope in 2015?

After Completing class 12th in Biology you have many options to do Graduation. You can do following courses.

These are the best Medical cources other than MBBS.

If you want to go through medical stream then you must have to take PCB in 11th.

Biology is the only subject for medical Stream.

After completing your 12th there are many cources for Medical Stream.

These are the Cources in which candidate can apply after passing 12th--
  1. BDS
  2. BAMS
  3. BHMS
  4. BUMS
  5. Nursing
  6. Physiotherapy
  7. Occupational Therapy
  8. Medical Lab Technician

Medical courses----
  • Veterinary
  • Genetics
  • Medical representative
  • Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
  • B.P.Th.
  • B.A.M.S.
  • (Bachelorof Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)
  • B.M.R.Sc (Bachelor of Medical Record Science)
  • BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
  • BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
  • BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
  • BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)
  • B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
  • BE in Environmental Engineering

(Related) Pharmacy courses-----
  1. D.Pharma
  2. B.Pharma
  3. Certificate Course in Bioinformatics
  4. Certificate in Elementary Bioinformatics
  5. Certificate Course in Biotechnology
15th April 2015, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best options in Medical field other than MBBS as per latest scope in 2015?

You can apply for courses like BAMS, BHMS, B.Pharma, Optometry, Biotechnology, Microbiology,Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical lab technology and other simple graduation courses like B.Sc Zoology or Botany.

If you can get admission in a reputed university in any of the above courses then you will have a bright future if you study properly. Getting quality education is more important than degree, therefore, try to get admission in the best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?