8th August 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Assistant Professor job after passing UGC NET?

I have done MBA in Sales & marketing & worked for 3 years, I want to explore my opportunities in teaching.So I am planning to qualify UGC NET, but how I can proceed further? Can someone give me the right details soon? Thank you!

10th August 2017, 09:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Assistant Professor job after passing UGC NET?

NET refers to National Eligibility Test and same is held by CBSE on the behalf of UGC for recruitment of Assistant Professor and JRFs in various UGC approved universities.

Also for appearing in the same examination for the post of Assistant Professor all you need is the citizenship of India with a Master's degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH category.

As far as you are concerned about the procedure for applying for the same examination then there is no need to worry about the same as forms are filled online and you just have to fill the required details with no documentation.

For details and updates regarding NET you can refer to its official link which is www.cbsenet.nic.in.
15th August 2017, 03:04 AM
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Assistant Professor job after passing UGC NET?

1st You should qualify NET exam which will be held on 5 November 2017 this year. You can fill its from 11 Aug to 11 Sep 2017. After you qualified NET then you can apply for Assistant professor posts wherever you got information of its vacancy. For which you have to aware regarding its news and information. After fulling forms of assistant professor you can follow the procedure of particular institutions. Some institutions take interview and some takes entrances and interviews both. In interview they prefer M.phill/ PHD holders. Some marks are also alloted to such candidates so it is better to do M.phill/ PHD with M.A. and NET which is minimum eligibility for assistant professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?