31st January 2017, 10:22 AM
gayathri95

Rank required in PGCET to get admission in best universities for M.Tech?

Hello sir, I have passed degree in EE and not qualified in GATE. Please tell me how much rank should I do in PGCET to get admission in best universities for M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  2. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. Which are the universities supporting PGCET? List of the colleges?
  5. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  6. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  7. Details about PGCET? Details regarding PGCET?
  8. Where will I get seat for M.Tech after securing a rank of 6586 in PGCET?
  9. How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
  11. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  12. Details regarding PGCET entrance exam?
  13. Complete details about PGCET?
  14. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?
  16. Last date of M.Sc admission in universities and PGCET?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  18. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
31st January 2017, 10:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank required in PGCET to get admission in best universities for M.Tech?

PGCET stands for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. It is an alternative examination other than GATE for admission in Master of Technology. You should try to secure rank below 1000 if you want to get admission in top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka.

The best colleges for Master of Technology, Karnataka are:

>>CMR Institute of Technology.

>>AMC Engineering College.

>>Bangalore Institute of Technology.

>>Cambridge Institute of Technology.

>>Brindavan College of Engineering.

>>BNM Institute of Technology.
31st January 2017, 11:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank required in PGCET to get admission in best universities for M.Tech?

Your rank in Post Graduate Common Entrance Test should be between 1-2000 to get admission in top colleges of Karnataka for Master of technology. You should try to top rank.

Best colleges are:

Bangalore Institute of technology.

Alpha College of Engineering.

Cambridge Institute of Technology.

Canara Engineering College.

CMR Institute of Technology.

Don Bosco Institute of Technology.
2nd August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

If we score 30 marks in pgect we get seat for m.tech tell with college names
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?