28th September 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Reference Books to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

ReferenceBooksforONGC GraduateTrainee(mechanical engineerng) and pattern of paper,
number of questions??

Related Questions:
  1. ONGC graduate trainee reference books?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics
  3. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Finance and Accounts?
  4. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  5. What should I prepare for graduate engineer trainee exam of ECIL for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  7. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2012? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?
  9. How can I prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam for engineering
  10. Exam patten and Books to be followed for ONGC exam after completing Graduation in Mechnical Engineering?
  11. Previous 5 year Question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Geophysics? Which Books should I refer for this?
  12. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  13. ONGC Graduate Trainee syllabus and books for Chemist post?
  14. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Best books to prepare for ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Study Material to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in CSE?
  18. Previous 10 years papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam in Mechanical Branch
28th September 2012, 08:12 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: Reference Books to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Selection Process:

ONGC GT Selection Process is based on Performance in Written exam/psychometric test and interview.The ONGC Syllabus for Graduate trainee has 3 sections, namely general awareness,specialization subject and aptitude test.Candidates must prepare as per the syllabus and download the some ONGC Graduate trainee previous year question papers ,model question papers and sample papers to get the maximum idea on the written exam.

List of books for prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering

1.,Mechanical Engineering Public Sector (Engineer/Management Trainee Recruitment Exam) Mechanical Engineering (HAL, BEL, NHPC, DMRC, UPCL, MTNL, ONGC) Prep Course
Medium: English
Publisher: GK Publications Books
Price: Rs 540

2.Mechanical Engineers - NTPC/DRDO/RITES/NHPC/IOC/HP/HAL(Executive Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Management Trainee, Officer Trainee, Apprentice Engineers)
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House Books
Price: Rs 465

3.Guide to General Aptitude Test (for NTPC, SAIL, BHEL,IOCL, DRDO, GATE, IES)
Price: Rs 450

4.A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Edition 2012
Author: R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S Chand Books
Price: Rs 695

ONGC Graduate Trainee(GT) Syllabus and Exam Pattern:

1.General awareness-50 marks/50 questions

2.Specialization subject-100 marks/100 questions

3.Aptitude test-50 marks/50 questions

Total Time:3 hours

Total number of questions:200

Total Number of marks:200
28th September 2012, 08:18 PM
santhoshkumar1988

Default Re: Reference Books to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Selection Process:

ONGC GT Selection Process is based on Performance in Written exam/psychometric test and interview.The ONGC Syllabus for Graduate trainee has 3 sections, namely general awareness,specialization subject and aptitude test.Candidates must prepare as per the syllabus and download the some ONGC Graduate trainee previous year question papers ,model question papers and sample papers to get the maximum idea on the written exam.

List of books for prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering

1.,Mechanical Engineering Public Sector (Engineer/Management Trainee Recruitment Exam) Mechanical Engineering (HAL, BEL, NHPC, DMRC, UPCL, MTNL, ONGC) Prep Course
Price: Rs 540

2.Mechanical Engineers - NTPC/DRDO/RITES/NHPC/IOC/HP/HAL(Executive Trainee, Graduate Trainee, Management Trainee, Officer Trainee, Apprentice Engineers)
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House Books
Price: Rs 465

3.Guide to General Aptitude Test (for NTPC, SAIL, BHEL,IOCL, DRDO, GATE, IES)
Price: Rs 450

4.A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Edition 2012
Author: R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher: S Chand Books
Price: Rs 695

ONGC Graduate Trainee(GT) Syllabus and Exam Pattern:

1.General awareness-50 marks/50 questions

2.Specialization subject-100 marks/100 questions

3.Aptitude test-50 marks/50 questions

Total Time:3 hours

Total number of questions:200

Total Number of marks:200
11th October 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the books of ONGC graduate trainee for Programming...
14th October 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question paper on ONGC GT exam.
15th October 2012, 03:23 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Reference Books to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ReferenceBooksforONGC GraduateTrainee(mechanical engineerng) and pattern of paper,
number of questions??

list of best ONGC books

good luck.............
9th January 2013, 11:41 PM
fight1

Following are some useful books for ONGC exam-

General Knowledge Manual by Nill
General Knowledge Manual by UPSC Portal Editorial Board
Macmillan’s General Knowledge Manual by Muktikanta Mohanty
General Knowledge by Dr. Tanwar
General Knowledge Current Affairs and Whose Who by Khanna
Encyclopedia of General Knowledge & General Awareness by R. P. Verma
Encyclopedia of General Knowledge and General Awareness by Ravi Chopra
General Awareness and Current Affairs Digest P.B by Reddy K Krishna
General Awareness Digest by Laxmikanth

Thanks..
5th April 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLS SEND ME PREVIOUS 5YEARS QUESTION PAPERS WITH SOLUTIONS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINNERING GRADUATE TRAINEEE EXAM OF ONGC
MY EMAIL ID IS - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?