12th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2012? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?

Sir, kindly help me in preparing for ongc graduate trainee exam 2012 in HR. I want to know the books to follow for this and some sample questions.

8th September 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2012? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?

sir please help me prepare for ongc gt for computer science . which book should i refer ?

14th October 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2012? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?

kindly recommend me the book for graduate trainee exam of ongc (HR tade).

3rd April 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2014? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?

5th May 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2014? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?
kindly send me the previous year model and question papers as soon as possible on my email-id: [email protected], [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?