9th May 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Rejected MBBS application form list? How to download the admit card for JIPMER?

pls publish the list of applications forms of mbbs which are being rejected for any reason what so ever. and also guide me to down load the admit card for mbbs jipmer

21st August 2011, 12:50 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Rejected MBBS application form list? How to download the admit card for JIPMER?

No need to panic you can download the form from the link below.
You must know your grounds of rejection of form OR why you are not getting the hall ticket for the exam.
Just go to this link and follow easy steps.
http://www.webstatschecker.com/stats/keyword/jipmer_2011_admit_card
3rd October 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rejected MBBS application form list? How to download the admit card for JIPMER?

is there any entrance exam for jipmer to be held in january2012?
17th April 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I have sent a mail for incorrect filling of JIPMER MBBS application form to [email protected] i open a new online application form fill up and send you......reply me sir...
5th May 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

when is the issue date for jipmer mbbs entrance examination 2012
12th May 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i fear my photograph will pose a problem and the fear of it being the reason for rejection of my photograph.
14th May 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir my form has been rejected as the form was mistakingly not filled properly due to lack of signatures of me and my parents in it....can i get another chance to fill the form again...or can i do something else to get my form accepted by jipmer?????....sir please help....
15th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am unable to download my jipmer entrance
exam 2012 hall ticket.when i proceed for the hall
ticket generation, a display has been shown to me
that "you are not eligible to download your hall
ticket.please check your candidata status".
15th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I had already sent my application form but i sent without DD.If i send my DD now can i get hall ticket for entrance exams
15th May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I had sent my application form already,but i sent it without DD.If i send my DD now, can i get the hall ticket ?
16th May 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my form has been rejected as the form was mistakingly not filled properly due to lack of signatures of me and my parents in it....can i get another chance to fill the form again...or can i do something else to get my form accepted by jipmer?????....sir please help....

As far as i know it is impossible to get another chance to fill the form again. please don't panic and get disappointed. You still have lot of other options. Still you can try for it next year.
8th June 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

i am applied to write the entrance exam in jipmer but i had not receive my hall ticket.what i do to return my demand draft.
18th March 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

when will fprms are available for JIPMER MBBS EXAM ????
15th April 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

sir may i know that how to take a photo for the application form because i have submit it with my name and date. But it was computerised now i was in great doubt because we have to hold the name and date while taking photo pls tell me and clr my doubt
23rd May 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I got attestation of certificates from Asst.doctor,Primary health centre.Was it valid or not.Further,Community certifcate is 10 years
more.Is it valid
28th May 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i am still unable to see my admit card
i login with my login id and password and get to see only my applicant details...i am unable to see any admit card there
please let me know what is the problem with my admit card as soon as possible
5th June 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello we have applied for MBBS exam online,But mail or any details of admit card
18th March 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE SENT MY JIPMER APPLICATION FORM WITHOUT ATTACHING MY OPH AND CASTE CERTIFICATE AS I DONT FIND SUCH OPTION . I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER MY FORM WILL BE REJECTED OR NOT?
14th March 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Instead of submitting photo with placard ,we submitted the photo with name and date only.so please tell how to change incorrectly submitted photo.
Yours faithfully
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?