28th June 2013, 05:42 PM
pradeepbardaiya

What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student

hello sir, i am from bhilai, sir i am electronics and telecommunication engineer student of 3rd year student, i am tense for my future, what i do after completing my engineering, sir suggested me for work in ece field
please reply me sir

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  4. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  5. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  9. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  11. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  13. What is the syllabus for chhattisgarh food inspector? -- [New]
  14. How many seats are available for JELET student for electronics and telecommunication engineering
  15. Can I do M.E in mechanical engineering after pursuing B.E in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
14th March 2016, 10:32 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student

There is no need to get tensed for future, you just need to focus on your study and try to achieve maximum you can.

As, after completing your B.tech you will have to choice either to go for higher studies such as M.Tech, MBA etc..so if you are interested in it you can prepare for GATE, CAT examination.

But, for recruitment in jobs in PSU'S you have to qualify in GATE while for jobs in other sector you have to qualify in respective entrance examination such as CDS, Civil Service, SSC, Banking etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?