18th August 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Repeating class 11th science if not satisfied with grades

I have cleared my 11th std but I m not satisfied with my grades can I repeat my std 11th once again please help me..

18th August 2017, 08:48 PM
starberry

Default Re: Repeating class 11th science if not satisfied with grades

Hello,

Yes, you can repeat class 11th science again, to score good marks. But then you will have to dedicate one year to it. If you do not want to repeat it, you can work hard in 12th standard to compensate with marks. This would ensure that your one year would not be wasted. Simultaneously you can study for other entrance exam, so that you can get admission to the required college. The last decision would be yours, you should be confident about your decision.

All the best
18th August 2017, 10:25 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Yes, you can repeat the same class (11th standard) again but it is not considered a good step to repeat the same class.
If you are not satisfied your marks in 11th standard, then you can apply for improvement exams. Under this scheme, you can apply for reappearing in exams just for improving your marks.
After getting the result of improvement exams, best of two i.e. your current exam result and improvement exam result, will be updated in your final qualifying certificate.
13th July 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Does repeating class 11 affect my placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?