4th June 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in class 11th science?

Hi, I have just finished my 8th exams and am now going into class 9th. I want to take science in class 11th. So, please tell me how to prepare early for it

Related Questions:
4th June 2017, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in class 11th science?

To get admission in 11th standard Science stream, you should have passed 10th standard from a recognised board. There is no need to prepare specially to take admission in 11th standard Science stream. Admissions in 11th standard Science stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school/ college.
4th June 2017, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure to take science stream in 11th standard:

The admission procedure to take admission in 11th standard in science stream is very simple and it is that a candidate must have scored a very good percentage in 10th standard above 80.
Because the admission in most of the schools is given on the bases of 10th percentage so it is necessary that if a candidate is interested in science stream then he or she must have attained a good percentage in 10th standard. So it is suggested to you that start preparing for your 10th board exam so that you can prepare for board exams and score good percentage.
4th June 2017, 11:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Its good to see that you are so serious about your education and goals.
To choose science stream in your 11th standard you need to do well in your 9th and 10th standard by scoring good marks.You must have to attain classes daily, do your practicals, home works, lab assignment to get good grade marks.
You need to score 70% and above marks in your 10th standard in order to get your desired stream in 11th standard.
Read your text books and study material provided by your school teacher and private tutor apart from that you can also go for reference books for various subjects.
5th June 2017, 02:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

It is good to hear that you are interested to pursue science as your higher studies. So, in order to pursue science in 11th standard you should have completed your 10th standard (science stream preferred) with minimum 65% marks from a recognized board. Different schools have different marks criteria, some asks for 65% and more and some demands for 80% depending upon their standards. Therefore, keep in mind that you have to score really well to continue science as your higher studies.
5th June 2017, 11:01 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Class 11th Science stream, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Most of the schools offer admissions in 11th standard Science stream through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some schools conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in 11th standard then, you need to qualify the examination to get admission for pursuing 11th standard.
5th June 2017, 11:26 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get admission in science stream in Intermediate:

- The one who is interested to opt for science stream in 11th standard must have completed 10th standard with required percentage or set percentage by that school in which you want to study science.

- According to me I can just tell you that work hard and try to score more than 80% in your 10th board examination to take science stream in your 11th standard. And to score more than 80% in 10th standard you have to be regular to the school and moreover complete your syllabus on time and give time to understand each and every concept that may help you out in your 10th standard.
5th June 2017, 10:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

For admission in science stream you have to score minimum 60% marks in 10th class.

For admission inx12th you can join School like:-

K.V Delhi Cant

K.V Pathankot

D.A.V Delhi

K.V Jaipur etc.
6th June 2017, 12:54 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To opt for Science stream in class 11th, simply you have to focus on science subjects from class 9th and and try to score merit marks in Science subjects in your Board examination.
Candidates those who have scored above 70% of marks in Science subjects and in English in class 10th Board examination can apply for Science stream in class 11th in a reputed School.
30th July 2017, 09:37 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You can get admission in class 11th after passing exam of class 10th or equivalent from a recognised board.
You will get admission on the basis of your percentage in class 10th.
You can easily get admission in a good school if you will score good marks in maths and science.
If you want to opt science stream than you have to study following subjects-
Physics , chemistry , English and you have choose between biology or maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?