5th May 2010, 02:15 PM
prashant123

Which are the reputed institutes offering M.Tech Automobile Engineering? Do IITs offer M.Tech Automobile? Which paper do I have to give in GATE?

Hi,
I'm currently in 3rd yr of my Production Engg(B.Tech).I want to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engg. Which are the reputed institutes offering above programme and do IIT offer M.Tech in automobile ?? Which paper do i have to give in Gate??

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate
  2. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  3. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  4. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  5. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Are there any IITs offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  8. Courses available after Automobile Engineering? Institutes offering the same?
  9. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  13. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  14. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  16. Which are the institutes offering Automobile Engineering course after 12th? Any scholarships available for the students?
  17. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
20th March 2012, 01:28 PM
nitin l bagadiya

Default Re: Which are the reputed institutes offering M.Tech Automobile Engineering? Do IITs offer M.Tech Automobile? Which paper do I have to give in GATE?

dear student,
IIT madras offers m.tech in automobile engineering.you must have to pass the following GATE Paper AE,CE,CH,ME,MT or XE.
20th March 2012, 02:15 PM
venkatragha1

Default Re: Which are the reputed institutes offering M.Tech Automobile Engineering? Do IITs offer M.Tech Automobile? Which paper do I have to give in GATE?

Dear,
to be specific YES IIT'S OFFER M.TECH IN THIS STREAM.ABOVE ALL, IIT madras, IIT bombay ,IIT Delhi,BITS PILANI are preferable and u should secure a merit score in the GATE EXAM.ALL THE BEST!!!
20th March 2012, 02:59 PM
venketesh100

to study m.tech in automobile engineering you must prepare for gate hardly.in iit's automobile is available for following branches such as :me,cse,ae,etc,biotech,etc.wish u all the best
21st July 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

after doing b.tech in automobile engineering am i eligible for gate for doing m.tech in automobile engineering?please give me list of gov. and private institutes offering m.tech in automobile engineering?
16th August 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

is it good for a girl to do b.tech in automobile ?
Can i get job if i score nice in reputed company ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?