25th May 2012, 05:41 PM
Akkiforever007

Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate

Hello,
I have completed BE in Automobile engg. with 58.4% aggregate. I have qulified GATE 2012 with a GATE score of 442 and marks 38 in Mechanical Engg.I can't apply for the NIT's because of shortage in aggregate.I want to know about the colleges offering Mtech in Automobile engg in some order of priority.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  3. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  4. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  5. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  6. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  8. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  9. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  11. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  12. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  14. How to be an automobile engineer?
  15. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  17. Courses available after Automobile Engineering? Institutes offering the same?
  18. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
8th August 2012, 05:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering? I have completed B.e in Automobile Engineering with 58.4% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkiforever007 View Post
Hello,
I have completed BE in Automobile engg. with 58.4% aggregate. I have qulified GATE 2012 with a GATE score of 442 and marks 38 in Mechanical Engg.I can't apply for the NIT's because of shortage in aggregate.I want to know about the colleges offering Mtech in Automobile engg in some order of priority.

Thank you.

The School of Automotive Technology - Bharath University offers M.Tech program in Automobile Engineering. Admission is based on Entrance Examination. Candidate who have a valid Gate score are exempted from the Entrance Examination. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.

The Rajarambapu Institute Of Technology offers M.Tech program in Automobile Engineering. In order to be eligible candidate must hold a B.E or B.Tech in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Candidate with a valid GATE score are eligible for the program. Admission is offered according to merit list prepared on the basis of valid GATE score in the respective branch.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?