25th December 2011, 10:41 AM
deepu.sharma90

Required Eligibility criteria for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?

I want to know that what is the qualifications/eligibility for the post of TTE in the Indian railways.

25th December 2011, 11:44 AM
Davidvilla9

Wink Re: Required Eligibility criteria for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepu.sharma90 View Post
I want to know that what is the qualifications/eligibility for the post of TTE in the Indian railways.
dear friend, the eligibility ceiteria for becoming TTE in indian railways are...

1. Educational qualification: A Graduate in any disciline from any recognized university/college.

2. Age limit: The age of the candidates must be in between 18 to 30 years. there are age relaxations for different backward communities as well as the reserved categories. the age relaxation for SC/ST is about 5 years. in case of defence personnel who were in the service, The age relaxatoin is about 3 years. n case of physically handicapped person the age relaxation is about 10 years.

3. How to apply: the details for the examination can be collected form the official website of indian railways.

the selection will be based on the written test conducted by the Railways recruitment board . the exam will be general objective type which may cover the areas of general awareness , arithmetics, analytical skills etc. The candidates have to appear in written test. if qualified in written test will be called for interview..

THANKS........

25th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Davidvilla9

Wink Re: Required Eligibility criteria for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepu.sharma90 View Post
dear friend, the eligibility criteria for becoming TTE in Indian railways are...

1. Educational qualification: A Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university/college.

2. Age limit: The age of the candidates must be in between 18 to 30 years. there are age relaxations for different backward communities as well as the reserved categories. the age relaxation for SC/ST is about 5 years. in case of defence personnel who were in the service, The age relaxation is about 3 years. n case of physically handicapped person the age relaxation is about 10 years.

3. How to apply: the details for the examination can be collected form the official website of Indian railways.

the selection will be based on the written test conducted by the Railways recruitment board . the exam will be general objective type which may cover the areas of general awareness , arithmetics, analytical skills etc. The candidates have to appear in written test. if qualified in written test will be called for interview..

THANKS........

18th January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?

want to join the ind railway TT RUPESH PANDIT

27th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?

I want to become a tte in indian railways
for this i work hard tell me the procedure or tell me the website where i get the total information for this post

8th August 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir post kon se month ne nikal te hai

19th August 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO BE A T.T.E IN INDIAN RAILWAYS

19th November 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

when the examination of tte?

16th April 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am retd from Indian army. And my age is 38 and my qualification is 10th can I eligible for TTE post?

27th September 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 10th june,1981, general, can i give the examination of traveling ticket exminer (tte) for next examination at any area in india? when next examination will be held on?

31st May 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am retd from Indian Army. My age is 40 yrs and my education is 12th. Can I appy for tte in indian railway?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?