18th August 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

How are the payments of TTE/TT in Indian Railway Department

how are the payment of TTE/TT in Indian railway department ?..Payment of tte/tt in Indian railways

Related Questions:
  1. Process to be followed for internship at Railways?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  3. How to get a job in Indian Railway Department after completing B.Com computers
  4. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  5. How can I apply for Railway, Indian Tourism Development Department, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, HAL, HPCL, Telecommunication Consultants as a computer science engineer?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  8. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  9. Are there any vacancies in railway department after completing B.E ni Information Science?
  10. When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  11. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post?
  12. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  13. How can I get railway jobs if i am interested to join in railway department? Which exam to write?
  14. What has to be study for Railway exams? -- [New]
  15. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  16. How to make TTE/TC in Railway Department? What is the criteria for the same?
  17. Initial Posts given after Passing IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of Jobs I can get in Railway Department if I score 50% in 12th Class?
1st September 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How are the payments of TTE/TT in Indian Railway Department

I am Ramesh Chandra Tewari presently serving in Army as Subedar Major. I will be retired from Army service on 31 Jul 2015. At the time of retirement, my age will be 51 years and 06 months as my date of birth is 02 Feb 1964. My educational qualification is B.Sc. before joining Army. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Station Master/TTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?